Sign in to follow this  
DanVkx

[C] No shortcut

Hi :lol:

(My english is bad)

I begin to install the software with cdbxp_setup_4.0.013.220.exe

First problem : no shorcuts created on the desktop, in the quick lauch or in the start menu !

I try three time !

To later :D

Dan

I'm having the similar problem.I just don't have shorcuts in programs menu if I choose other shorcut name which differs from default.But if I in instalation choose option to create shortcuts only for me(not for all users) then all works fine for me.

Hi Ivan1981 :D

(My english is bad)

Thank you for your answer.

I tested the 2 possibilities in Windows XP SP2 Pro Fr and here the conclusions:

1. When one selected to install all the shortcuts for all the users, it is there only one short cut created on the desktop for “All Users”, nothing in the start menu and nothing in quick launch.

2. When one selected to install all the shortcuts only for me, there is a shortcut created in the quick launch and on the desktop of the user, but the group of program is created in "All Users" !!

Some corrections to be made…

To later :)

Try the next version again.

what do you mean by "next version"? I'm talking about the latest aveilable release. Or you mean to try and have those shortcuts in the next version? I don't understand...

Next = upcoming.

ok, it's just that you wrote "try the next version again", the "again" made it a little bit confusing to understand. well, yes, that's the obvious solution...

when i was installing it for a limited user (setup launched with admin rights) i have chosen Install to All, but it doesnt create CDBXP program group for a limited user. I mean, maybe it should create this in All users programs, but it doesnt show up in limited user's Start menu > Programs

when i was installing it for a limited user (setup launched with admin rights) i have chosen Install to All, but it doesnt create CDBXP program group for a limited user. I mean, maybe it should create this in All users programs, but it doesnt show up in limited user's Start menu > Programs

so with newer version it creates Program folder, but it doesnt put desktop shortcut to All users still

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.