Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hyperion

Can't make CD Burner XP to work

Guest Hyperion

Hi.I thought to try CD Burner XP,but after downloading the current verion 2.2.9 i had no luck with it. I m on WIn XP Home,Pioneer 107D.As soon as the wizard appears,i click on create CD/DVD icon and simply the programme exits on its own.No error messages.It just exits.Is there anything i can do?

Thank you

This is a known bug (as you could know if you read the many other forum topics on that, and you can do nothing more than wait for the next version 3 of CDBurnerXP Pro.

:x Instead of having such a nice website, maybe they should work on the MAJOR bug. I really question the developers ability to, or desire to fix this problem.

:x Instead of having such a nice website, maybe they should work on the MAJOR bug. I really question the developers ability to, or desire to fix this problem.

Feel free to develop a bugfree FREE cdburner software sir, when you have and mailed it to me I will re-read your post with some respect. In the meantime we will continue to make CDBXP better and until then, don't use CDBXP its free to download and its free to uninstall, your choice... :roll:

Flame on! :x

Guest Blaxun

:?: Do the developpers have an idea of the date of release of ver 3 of cdburner xp?

I have a LG 4081 multi writer, and have not found any compatible burning software yet.

Will the new release be compatible with my writer? :(

No we don't have an idea of the release date yet, but as soon as we catched the worst bugs. Flo is making a wonderful job testing the software :D , and give us long, long lists with bugs and corrections. So hopefully we have a release within a mont thats the best answer I can give right now.

@Blaxun:

I've got the LG-GSA 4081b too and CDBXP supports it without any problems! Do you have any problems with it :?:

Guest leooxo

Well I got the LG GSA-4081 and something bizarre happens.

CDBXP recognizes it without any problem, but when trying to burn a data dvd-r, the prog actually burns, works ok, tells me everything went fine, and even shows me the size of datas on disc after burning. But Explorer can't show anything, datas just don't seem available or recognized by Explorer, and DVD is unusable... What the f**k?

Beside that, burning regular CD-R is ok and works perfectly. Is there a special setting when burning DVD-R?

As far as i know is this a known bug and it happens with different drives, but this should be fixed in the next major version! :D:lol:

Hi,

This is the first time I ever used or even tried Freeware.

I am still having the same noted problem. I am running WinXP Pro, with all the updates to include the latest Media Player updates.

Here is what happens:

I double click CD BurnerXP Pro 3 icon and the outline of a window pops up in the middle of my screen but it stops right there. THe first time I waited 15 mins and it finally did open but after I clicked the icon to move music from CD to Disk it froze again. I moved the pop up box that was in the center of screen that said "initializing drives" and under it was the same size box but white and when moved again it left another shadow. I had to "Ctrl+Alt+delete" to shut down the program. After doing that it took about 3 mins before any thing else on my system would respond.

After reading this same issue I did go download the program from the Rixco site and it did no good when I click the program icon i get the same response.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.