Sign in to follow this  
talos_2002

[C] Video DVD layout creation problem

The Create movie image button at the Add Video DVD layout window is grey.

When I select the folder including the movie files, close the compilation and try again, then the folder is selected and the button isn't grey.

When I select an other folder and then back again the same folder it is grey again. Sometimes selecting random folders with no dvd video files makes it active. It get always active with an empty AUDIO_TS folder.

My o.s. is Windows XP x64 sp2 with all updates

By the way, sometimes I get an R6025 -pure virtual function call runtime error.

Edit: ouch.. At the end of burning my first dvd I got a "Device error:(16711680) Error closing DVD+R track.SCSI Pass-through Interface I/O Error. -0xFF001f" error just after writting lead-out and the dvd wasn't recognizable.

Also the data size was reported at the cdburnerxp bar as 8027,78MB while my files were 4.207.325.184 bytes.

That's with a NEC 3500 2.1B.

Same here. If I select the Video_TS folder, the button is greyed out.

System:

Vista Home Premium 32 Bit, all updates

TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203B

And same error after writting lead out.

But Video DVD (Dual Layer) runs normal.

I get the same problem with the latest version, you need to click and cancel many times before you can successfully burn a video dvd...

With this version (4.0.017.335 -->computerbase.de), it works fine, now i can select my movie files, the button is not longer greyed out, thank you.

PS: Why can i find and download the new version on computerbase.de?

Mike

Probably because they got it from someone who accidentially ran the update function at the wrong time. This version has not - and probably will not - be released.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.