Sign in to follow this  
floele

Quick status update and infos

We got an overwhelming amount of feedback so far, will keep us busy for a while :-)

You can probably expect a new version with a good number of bug fixes next week.

I guess I forgot something in the original anncouncement: More or less silently, we changed our name from "CDBurnerXP Pro" to "CDBurnerXP". If you still see that "Pro" anywhere here, let me know ;-)

Also, if you need a link that always points to the latest version of CDBurnerXP, use http://www.cdburnerxp.se/downloadsetup.exe

Regarding translations: If you want to translate CDBurnerXP, grab the latest language file and send me a PM in our forum when finished. I'll then add you to the translators group and grant you the necessary permissions. How does translation work? Check this: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1479