Sign in to follow this  
bugmenot

[C] Unknown error when starting

When I start CDBurnerXP I get this message:

error1sx2.png

If I click ignore I get a weird looking CDBurnerXP that I cannot close unless I end it from Process Explorer:

error2af1.png

I tried uninstalling .NET 2, running the cleanup tool,, and then installing .NET 3 but it didnt help. Any ideas?

Same problem.

I'm not using windowblinds.

If I click on create data cd/dvd or create audio cd/dvd I get that message, if I click ignore only the last 4 icons are active and I can only close the program.

.NET 2 is enough.

I know that problems can occur with windowblinds, at least certain themes cause problem. Try to deactivate it and see if it works.

I have the exact same issue including no start menu even if you don't have the program create desktop short cut or

quick launcher short cut. Houston we have a major problem with CDXPPRO 4.0 under Windows XP Pro sp2. Also, CDXPPRO 4.0

doesn't exit properly. I have to use task manager to shut down program because it will not close or exit.

I'm running back to CDXPPRO 3.5 which works. I'll move to 4.0 when the program is fixed. Note: I completely uninstalled

net frame work 1.X runtime libraries and CDXPPRO 3.5 before I installed CDXPPRO 4.0 and net frame work 2.x runtime libraries!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.