Sign in to follow this  
microUgly

Table Of Contents issue - 4.0.013.220

I've just installed CDBurnerXP (4.0.013.220) on Vista and after burning the first disc I found that not all folders appeared.

Specifically, I created a disc with two folders at the root. One folder I created on the disc whilst the other folder I dragged across from my PC. When I viewed the disc after nurning completed the folder I dragged across did not appear, although disc size indicated the files were there. This is what makes me suspect an issue with the Table of Contents, and when I did a "DIR" at a command line it listed one folder and then "File not found".

I don't want to mention the exact name of the folder I dragged across and wouldn't appear because it contains identifiable information, but the format was "###-newsletter-2007-q3 Folder" (where '#' is the identifiable information). I got around the problem by dragging the folder across as previously done, but then I renamed it to something more simple.