Sign in to follow this  
ektorbarajas

Spanish Mexico (es-MX) Translation

Hi Maillo.

It would be great to work together in the spanish translation, we can divide the work and at the end we just "tropicalize" the translation in order to have Spanish (Spain) and Spanish (LA).

Let's wait for Flo or someone else to give us the go.

I've talked to rcachalote who made the translation of previous version, but there is no track of the spanish file right now. I wouldn't mind start a new.

I'm gonna take a look at the file that flo has left to make the translations, and I'll see how we can split the task.

I have been working on the translation file for the spanish language. It is pretty small, so I think that is better if I finish it as the "spanish from spain" version and you do the Latin American version. You could use my translation or start another one, but in any case I think it's a good idea to have differente versions.

Flo, I need a couple of thinks from u. First of all I can't find the (LangCompilevX.zip) to test the file on the program. And second, could u explain me what does this exactly mean:

"Could not add the DVD-video layout."

I hope I can finish the translation for the next week.

thank u all

Hi Maillo, FLO

That's great !

So as I can see Maillo has already started it, I'll take a look at the original files and also check Maillo translation, then I can customize it and made the Spanish Latinamerican translation, obviously giving credit to maillo as the main translator and me as the Spanish LA version.

I'll take a peek

Best regards

PS Congratulations for Stefan & Fredrik Haglund, for making CDBurnerXP

Maillo, FLO

Just to let you know that I'm currently working on the translation for Spanish (LA).

As soon as i have it finished and tested I'll let you know.

PS. Maillo, when we both finish the respective Spanish translation we can co-operate with our files to improve and check our translations.

Best regards

ektorbarajas

Hi there.

The Spanish Mexico (es-MX) Translation is done, I've already tested it and everything seems fine.

Maillo, just in case that you want to download that file and give it a look.

Best regards

mira brother la verdad esta super chido que estes pasando esto a espanol pero mi problema no es con el idioma mira soy nuevo en este programa y pues la verdad bastante tarado para esto, me justaria saber como quemar dvds creo uno de los problemas es que solo tengo un drive osea el quemador de dvds espero me puedas ayudar y si puedes mandame un mail a huesomartinez@hotmail.com y por fa con mayor numero de detalles bueno chido brother lalo100%desma/

:shock: como estan todos soy nueva en esto, y no puedo ver la pelicula k queme en el CD segui los pasos y nada necesito ayuda porfa.

las peliculas k baje por internet estan en DVDrip.xd y otros mas

Hola yesseri.

Quemaste los archivos en un CD? o en un DVD?

En donde los quieres reproducir?

lo primero es que veas si los qrchivis DVDrip que bajaste los puedes ver en tu computadora, si es asi entonces significa que estan OK las peliculas.

Ahora, cómo quemaste los archivos? escogiste disco de datos?

Saludos