Sign in to follow this  
Ivan1981

Save splitter positions

...and useful to see an option that I can select size of the windows(file manager/explorer panel and files to be burned window) and save its position and size.This way(without this option), every time when I choose compilation type i get file manager windows over 2/3 of the screen(I have widescreen lcd) and I have to resize it to desired position.

Also I have notified that something is wrong with colums in explore panel when I'm positioned over "My computer".Size and type columns doesn't show real info.In other directories/files colums show correct info.And 4-th column should be called something like "free space".You can see that in second picture.

52427305wd6.jpg

Default windows size

29877890ki7.jpg

I want to choose and save position and size, something like that.

Saving the sizes is currently not possible, due to a bug in the underlying controls in .NET. Maybe we can find some free time to look for a work around some time, but that's rather low priority.