Sign in to follow this  
kb9tmp

Sky Software

I just opened up CDBurnerXP v4.0.15.277 and had a popup box telling me that my trial period was soon to expire and sending me to Sky Software http://www.ssware.com/ for more info. If this if freeware how come I am getting shareware type warning boxes? What is going to happen to CDBurnerXP if I don't buy the Sky Software license? This should be covered in the License Agreement better than this quote:

"This License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and CDBurnerXP Software for the CDBurnerXP Pro software product identified above, which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("Software"). "

I for one would just like to have all the info about a software included so there won't be any 'surprises' during use of the software.

Thanks!

Nope, please don't buy these components ;)

I suppose that it might help to just reinstall CDBXP or something, you shouldn't see this window usually. We already bought them for all of you.

I am getting the exact same message. During restricted user rights the Sky Software 30 Day trial error message pops up (shcombobox.net). Under administrative logons it works . Any ideas?

Reinstallation always leads to the same issue, and yes I have the lastest version. Does anyone have issues when they log in as a retricted user, and click on CD/DVD compilation? Can anyone else verify this is a problem?