Deutscher Übersetzer gesucht

Da Deutsch als direkter Nachfolger von Englisch weit oben auf der Liste der meistgenutzten Sprachen steht, die Übersetzung allerdings nicht wirklich auf dem aktuellsten Stand ist, suchen wir einen weiteren Übersetzer für die Deutsche Sprache. Wer Lust und insbesondere Zeit hat (mind. eine Stunde pro Woche sollte man schon haben) die Übersetzung längerfristig zu pflegen, meldet sich bitte bei mir. :)

• 4 months later...
Guest Gdogg

What happened to the great ripper that used to be in the older versions of cd burner xp? The new version is kind of lame without it, not to sound unthankful. I don't understan why a developer would regress their sofware to such an extent, a terible idea if you ask me. I really would like to know why this happened.

It would be great if somebody could email me with an answer at : 576man@sbcglobal.net

Thanks, John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I just want to contribute to a reason for "After pressing the “burn disc” button in the burning dialog, the error “Burn process could not be started” appears". This happened to me when I tried to burn a MONO Wav file (instead of Stereo).

Regards.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...