Sign in to follow this  
jay1971jay

I'm after some advice please (DVD burning)

Hi, hope someone can point me in the right direction.

I watch alot of movies on my pc by just streaming them from sites like http://www.redcurtainmovies.com/newmovies but I would like to be able to burn them onto a DVD disc so I could watch it in more comfort on my TV. Does anyone know if this CDBurnerXP will do it for me? If not can anyone suggest another program I could use please?

Thanks for your trouble, all the best, Jason.

CDBXP can burn them, but for downloading you'll need other tools.

Sorry but not quite getting what you mean..

I have already downloaded a few movies onto my P.C. I want to copy onto a DVD disc (do I need to do more than that?) so now I have them will CDBXP let me make/burn a DVD ?? or are you saying I'll need more tools to put the movie onto CDBXP before I copy it?

Thanks for replying, Jason.

If your TV player support the format the downloaded files are in (e.g. AVI ->xvid/divx), you can just burn them with cdbxp.

Otherwise you can try to convert them to a format which your player is able to read with programs like mediacoder or SUPER converter.

Or you can create a real dvd-video with DVD Flick and burn AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders with cdbxp