Sign in to follow this  
Guest gener

Microsoft NET framwwork

Guest gener

After downloading trhe latest version of CDBurnerXP, I was informed that I needed the Microsoft Net framework to install the program and was directed to the Microsoft NET framework page. I download the NET Framework install file, but when I ran it, it could not make a connection to the Microsoft site to complete the install. I tried this process many times before giving up. So... it seems I cannot use the latest version of CDBurnerXP . Any suggestions?

Gene Rubin

hi. im new also to this software. i was just looking for a place on the site where i could rate the program.

When i started to download the NET. program required for this program i was faced with about 65Mb download. i have 8mb broadband but late lastnite the down speed was very slow at about 22k!!! well the 1st 1Mg download took a while & i thought i was going to be here all nite .. but after about 15mins i found it to be 1/2 way thru the download. then it appeared to be stopped for about another 1-2mins. there was a box saying CLOSE .. but the file was 1/2 way thru the download. well i decided to leave it & another few mins passed & suddenly it finished. about 20 - 25mins in all. the download box didnt seem very acurate.

wether this is the norm (very strange) but it worked for me. please give it another go .. if it appears to stop wait & maybee it will work for U to. maybee the server was under pressure.??

This is the 1st time ive ever used this program as im still running WIN98SE with nero 5 but it wont work on this XP laptop.(win98 bundled software) ..

CDBurnerXP i was sceptical but after trying 3 burn sessions in mixed mode im rather impressed. it looks every bit as good as the competion ... & it works ... brilliant.

thanks russ :wink:

Hrm, so CDBurnerXP does in fact work on Win98? Actually, we do not support this OS anymore.

And you can also try to find different download locations, you do not have to download it from the MS site necessarily.

After downloading trhe latest version of CDBurnerXP, I was informed that I needed the Microsoft Net framework to install the program and was directed to the Microsoft NET framework page. I download the NET Framework install file, but when I ran it, it could not make a connection to the Microsoft site to complete the install. I tried this process many times before giving up. So... it seems I cannot use the latest version of CDBurnerXP . Any suggestions?

Gene Rubin

Hi,

Do you use an original operating system or you will have to make it original by using a patch, then try again.