Aborting the burning does not work

When i click the abort button during the burning, cdburnerxp says: "Aborting burning process, please wait..." but nothing happens after that.

I have to kill cdbxpp.exe to be able to close cdburnerxp.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

The "abort burning" isn't working as you think it should. Even if i click abort burn right after i clicked the start burn, the program still occupies space and writes lead in and lead out. So if you are burning a 4GB compilation on a DVD and mistakenly click on burn and then right after cancel, you can throw the DVD away, because it occupies 4GB, even if the data won't be there.

Note: this is more a feature request, then a bug report: If the program hasn't started writing yet, it should leave the disc alone, if you click abort.

• 4 weeks later...

The problem, which happens to me too, is not whether I'll be able to use the disc which I aborted burning, but the fact that the burning process is never ending, and I just have to kill the process through the task manager. :firefox: