Sign in to follow this  
fragmich

CDBurnerXP with Windows Server 2012R2

Hello,

on website of CDBurnerXP, the following Operating Systems are listet: Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/2008/Win7/Win8/Win10 (x86 / x64)

Because there is no Server2012 and Server 2012R2 listed, does the latest version of CDBurnerXP run on there OS (it would be x64 OS)? Because Win10 is mentioned which is newer than Server 2012 I am a little bit confused.

At the moment I use CDBurnerXP on a Terminalserver with MS Server 2003 (x86). Because MS support for 2003 run out, I have to use MS Server 2012R2 now.

Thanks

MT

Hello,

now I installed the latest Version of CDBurnerXP on our new MS Server 2012R2 Terminalserver because 2003 run out of MS-Service.

When I start CDBurnerXP with my adminuser, CDBurnerXP discovers the CDBurning-Device. With normal user, CDBurnerXP didnt offer that device.

I read that Setup of CDBurnerXP would install a windows-Service called NMSAccess, but I cannot find neither an option in setup nor an installed service after running setup. I tested the 32-Bit-Setup and also 64bit-Version of CDBurnerXP.

How can I install that service?

I also found a notice on troubleshouting Site that I also can try NeroBurnRights, But this tool cannot be installed on 2012R2.

What can I do?

thanks