Sign in to follow this  
apr

Copy audio CD does not work

The "Copy audio CD ..." option does not work (!)

I posted this to the bug forum a month ago but there has been no response, except from abuethe who says they have much the same problem. Is anyone out there having similar copy fails.

Details are...

The first part of the operation - "Successfully extracted audio image" - is okay, but "Started burning the extracted image to disc" hangs. The progrm just sits at 50% complete. Hitting the cancel button gets an "Aborting burning process" message, but does not stop the operation. The CDburnerXP application disappears from XP task manager’s applications but a cdbxpp.exe process is still running. Ending this process stops the program.

And most annoyingly, the target CD is trashed.

WELL SINCE MANY OTHERS ARE HAVING THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM I AM HAVING IT SEEMS LIKELY THAT THIS "FREEWARE" I NOT EVEN WORTH THAT! IT'S A PIECE OF SHIT! SIMPLE SOLUTION; UNINSTALL AND GO ELSEWHERE!

Guest user2007

I have been using version 4.0.022.370 since sometime last year with no issues. I came on here today to find out how I can save audio images to the hard disc. I know it must be saving a temp somewhere. Make sure you are in the Audio CD mode. It won't let you copy an .iso since audio discs are not an ISO format.

Move over everybody. I have the same problem and I am getting fed up with this piece of crap in a big hurry. Not only does the Copy process hang up at 50% complete but it will not cancel and I am forced to terminate the process by turning off the computer. :cry: This is very sad. I had such high hopes for this software.