Sign in to follow this  
DVDCake

DVD burns correctly but settop player sees it as DATA HELP

Hello,

I have been running a NEC 4X multi format burner and burnatonce software for a while with no problems. I have a new system with a hi-val 4X burner and 2000pro. Using dvdshrink as I do with my other system I shrank down a DVD to fit on a -R. Using CDburnerXP Pro, I selected the DVD+-r/RW option. Dragged the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders into the add files/folder area. The DVD burnt with no problem but when I place it in my settop player, one that has been playing theses same -R's from another system, It came up in data mode. My PC DVD-ROM will play it as a movie though.

Is there a setting that I am missing?

I moved the DVD structure to another PC and using burnatonce and the same brand -R it plays on the settop.

Please advise

DVDCake

But that's the best thing you could do, because the majority of the programm will be new, even the burning engine! :D

So it's not useful to fix this bug in the current version, so you can better wait if the new version will have the same bug, but we all hope not! :lol:

Have you tested the dvd on different stanalone dvd-players or only on yours??

Maybe there is the problem! :(

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.