Sign in to follow this  
efgee

[C] Print Cover bug

Hello and thank you for creating such a cool freeware tool.

Downloaded yesterday the newest version (4.0.022.370) and was able to copy a Public Domain Video DVD.

When I got to print the cover for the DVD case I almost got what I wanted, but the printed cover was too far to the right so the front of the cover was over 1 centimeter to short.

This said vertically the cover was centered but horizontally it was not.

Because there are no setting possibilities for the printer I wasn't able to compensate the offset and move the cover on the paper around.

This software is European so I suppose the bugs appears (hopefully) only in countries that don't have millimeters but inches like we do in the US.

The page size I used was 8.5" by 11" which is standard here.

The offset on the right was 18.4 mm and I suppose it could be brought down to the printer offset which should be only a few millimeters.

Would be nice if you guys would find the time to fix this.

Please tell me if you need more information.

Thanks and keep up the good work

efgee

Just printed out the DVD cover on a 11" by 17" paper (I'm fortunate enough to have access to such a printer) and saw that you guys don't center it but you have a fixed offset, vertically and horizontally.

This doesn't work on 8.5" by 11" which is the standard in normal households.

Please see previous post to get the information about the wrong printing outcome at 8.5" by 11".

Thanks

efgee

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.