Sign in to follow this  
fawny

Burning to multisession CD

I am running Gigabyte P4 MB with intel 1.7ghz processor and windows xp pro. I recently installed a new Sony DVD burner. I then installed CD Burner XP Pro 2.2.6. Love the interface.

This is where I ran into a problem. I put a CD that had been burned before and was still open. The software saw the CD and the previous 6 sessions. I then imported the previous sessions, then the new file I wanted to burn. Then I told it to burn and the burn looked fine until I open the CD again. The last file I burned looked fine, but on the CD were 4 copies of each of the previous sessions!!!

LOL this is not exactly as i wanted it. The previous sessions were burned using Easy CD Creator 5.

I would like to know am I using the right procedures (importing the previous sessions before burning) or will CD Burner XP automatically pick them up and not delete them?

Any helpl is greatly appreciated

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.