Sign in to follow this  
couger

Here's an idea

Hi I have planned a lot of kool things to suggest for this software. One of my best ideas is to add a quicklaunch area for this software, this will help CD burner xp pro to compete with the well known software called Nero and will take it to new hights. Also the logo for this software is not very unique (im sorry if i sound rude) we muse concentrate on getting a very stylish yet sophisticated logo for the software. I am working on one and will post an image soon.

I have finished the logo I have been designing from the past 1 week and it is all set to rock and roll. I have added a sophisticated look to the whole thing and it looks totally awesome.

I was wondering what is the email of the person in charge so that i can mail him the logo sample.