Sign in to follow this  
floele

New Major version - 3.0.116

*Update*:

Version 116 is public now. This is the last version of 3.0, the next one will be 3.5. In opposite to 3.0 we intend to bring it to final and add multi-language support this time :roll:

----

Version 115 was made public again...bug fixes mainly.

----

Now version 114 is out. It contains some important bugfixes, but also has a few improvements for usuability. The translateable version will take some more time, since version 3 will be rewritten even before its final release :lol:

At this time translation-feature will be added.

----

Version 113 is now public :)

----

Version 113 fixes many also serious bugs. If nothing bad happens this version will become public too.

---

Version 112 fixed some bugs...and the upcoming version 113 will fix a lot more bugs. After that we are going to implement multilangugae feature :)

---

Next version will feature multi-language support. So translators: Get ready :)

---

Beta 111 is released. This time only bug fixes+new background selection.

----

Now beta 110 is rleased. Some nice new features (DropBox is best one) :)

----

Now the current beta version (109) is public for everyone. Go and download at download page :)

----

Added some things to features list (preview for beta 110).

-----

The 9th beta is released. Many bug fixes and improvements for ID3 Tag Editor.

It might be, that this beta version will become public.

-----

The 8th beta is realeased. Apart from bug fixes, this time a few new features were added.

1) M3u playlist support for creating audio CDs

2) Dag and drop files to audio player

3) Add Audio Tracks directly from CD (without using the ripper before)

----

The 7th beta version is released. This time almost only bug fixes. New feature: The layout of subwindows is saved.

----

The 6th beta version is released. This time Audio-CD burning is added, as well as a new ID3-Tag Editor. It also seems to be 100% Win98/ME compitable now :)

-------

The first beta version of CDBurnerXP Pro version 3 is now released. All donors have *exclusive* access to download.

The main new features of version 3 are:

- Integrated Veryifing of burned CDs

- Create bootable discs (also floppy emulation etc. is possible)

- Change burned CDs (remove, rename burned files, add new ones)

- Completely new and improved CD Ripper (i.e. you can change the downloaded track information before ripping)

- (Hopefully) better detection of drives

- Integrated feature to activate burning for non-admin accounts (replacement for Nero burnrights)

- New and better disc+recorder info

- improved GUI

- possibility to deactivate chaching of files before burning and change temp folder

- Multi-User Support

- DAO, SAO and TAO for audio burning

- Disable ejecting CD when burn is done

- Layout (how you resize columns etc.) of subwindows will be saved

- M3u playlist support for creating audio CDs

- Dag and drop files to audio player

- Add Audio Tracks directly from CD (without using the ripper before)

- Drop Box (a little floating box on desktop you can use to drag and drop files on it you want to burn)

- Automatically ask for erasing a CD if the medium is full or finalized you want to burn on

- New and improved Mp3 Tag Editor

- remebers last burner used

- explorer file association with CDBurnerXP Pro Project Files

- Run CDBXPP from start menu (Start->Run->cdbxp.exe)

- smaller Setup Size

- user-friendly toolbar in the middle

I think that's it so far, most likely I forgot something. :)

Guest Answer

Hi.

How can I test beta versions of Cd Burner?

I'd like to try new features and participate to improve your product.

Thank you.

You have to become a donor. To donate, use the PayPal button on left side of Homepage, below navigation and infobox.

Guest Fafner

The first beta version of CDBurnerXP Pro version 3 is now released. All donors have *exclusive* access to download.

The main new features are:

- Integrated Veryifing of burned CDs

- Create bootable discs (also floppy emulation etc. is possible)

- Change burned CDs (remove, rename burned files, add new ones)

- Completely new and improved CD Ripper (i.e. you can change the downloaded track information before ripping)

- (Hopefully) better detection of drives

- Integrated feature to activate burning for non-admin accounts (replacement for Nero burnrights)

- New and better disc+recorder info

- improved GUI

- possibility to deactivate chaching of files before burning and change temp folder

I think that's it so far, most likely I forgot something. :)

Still no "on the fly" copy? :?:

Guest Punk-In-General

Is "on the fly" the same as "clone a cd"

I hope it is, i'd love that feature.

When is major version 3 final being done?

Because i still have 2.2.5 because of my slow internet connection i cant download every release.

I have a major problem with version 2.2.5..

Doing any project with it (data cd, audio cd, Ripping) get half way through doing it (selecting files for data and audio) It says

"Unknown Error!"

Thats all it says.. I click "Ok".... then it comes back.. i click ok about 3 more times then the whole programme just exits.. because of this problem i havent been able to do any burning with this wounderful product yet, I have to use Windows Media Player :shock: which is really a bummer.

Is this a just a version 2.2.5 problem? Or is it something else

sometimes i get all the way to the part where it begins to burn and it says "Put in a Cd-R into your recorder..I get out my brand new 50 pack of expenisve Blank Cd's and it starts to burn and it says "Cannot burn onto this cd" and exits.. and then i cant use the cd again because it stuffed the cd up..

What is happening here? :(:(

Please help!

Is "on the fly" the same as "clone a cd"

No, you can clone a CD with or without on the fly.

I hope it is, i'd love that feature.

When is major version 3 final being done?

Don't know yet. Shouldn't take that long anymore.

Because i still have 2.2.5 because of my slow internet connection i cant download every release.

Next version should also become a bit smaller (installer).

I have a major problem with version 2.2.5..

Doing any project with it (data cd, audio cd, Ripping) get half way through doing it (selecting files for data and audio) It says

"Unknown Error!"

Thats all it says.. I click "Ok".... then it comes back.. i click ok about 3 more times then the whole programme just exits.. because of this problem i havent been able to do any burning with this wounderful product yet, I have to use Windows Media Player :shock: which is really a bummer.

Is this a just a version 2.2.5 problem? Or is it something else

I think you want experience this problem in version 3.

sometimes i get all the way to the part where it begins to burn and it says "Put in a Cd-R into your recorder..I get out my brand new 50 pack of expenisve Blank Cd's and it starts to burn and it says "Cannot burn onto this cd" and exits.. and then i cant use the cd again because it stuffed the cd up..

What is happening here? :(:(

Please help!

Don't know. Doesn't matter anyway since CDBXPP 3 should not have those problems.

Guest Punk-In-General

Thats good!

Guest Punk-In-General

I really wanna edit that post :?

I cant remeber my account password so ill be a guest for now.

Ok so its me in my account i figured out my password. Im doing another post and this one is going to be correct!

Mad! :D

Next version should also become a bit smaller (installer).

Yes!! That would be a dream! :D

Hopefully not :o

Don't know. Doesn't matter anyway since CDBXPP 3 should not have those problems.

Again, hopefully not. :o

Thank you flo for your help :)

:lol:

When I said

I meant

I think you won't experience this problem in version 3. :wink2:

Guest Guesty McGuest

This is a wonderful product, and a lot is being given to us for free, and I was wondering if either CDburnerXP Pro or any other free burning software are going to support video disc burning for CD and DVD formats, where the appropriate directories are created so the discs play in standard DVD players. What would really rule is if they offered free re-encoding of video files, upon burning, to video disc formats including SVCD and DVD. I think this is possible now because of the free and/or Open Source codecs available. Has this already been considered? Either way, CDBurnerXP Pro is already a great gift to all of us for free! Freeware Rules!

Not yet consiered in such a way, but I think this is a good thing to add. However, for encoding you will have to use external programs though.

Guest horny german

Hi there,

the program is very good imho. I would like to replace it with Nero or any other program I tested yet, however one of the main disadvantages is the missing option to create VCD or SVCDs. I already tried it the way wich was mentioned on the board here but I was never able to play them on a stand alone DVD Player ( I have three of them ).

It would be very nice if you were thinking to implent these features in one of the xxxx releases. I know that it will cause you hours, days or month of work but I think most of the users would cheer ....

Thanks for your great work on this :-)

Cheers

horny

When can I expect the final version?

September - November?

I don't think that it will take that long...

however one of the main disadvantages is the missing option to create VCD or SVCDs. I already tried it the way wich was mentioned on the board here but I was never able to play them on a stand alone DVD Player ( I have three of them ).

I think this will we possible in next version, even if there is no "special option" for it. As Stefan mentinoed, Video-DVDs seem to work, so VCD/SVCDs should too if you create the right directories and use the right encoding settings.

mmm flo and what about DAO , DAO 96 writing?

still in TAO ??

let me know..

byez

marco

Ps

i'm downloading but it take so much due to slow bandwith.. i'll test asap .. :)

mmm flo and what about DAO , DAO 96 writing?

still in TAO ??

Yes, there is still no difference. But I suggest it will be sooner or later ;-)

Ps

i'm downloading but it take so much due to slow bandwith.. i'll test asap .. :)

As I wrote, use a download manager that uses multiple connections, then download will be faster.