Sign in to follow this  
floele

New Major version - 3.0.116

Are you talking about beta version? Maybe you should aks in beta forum ;-)

I have not tested the create ISO function yet, but maybe Stefan or Fredrik can help...

Erm, noone forces you to donate something via paypal.;) Many OpenSource and freeware programs offer a paypal link. How do you think OpenSource and freeware is financed?

But don't let stop you: Buy Nero and get happy. I just wonder why you pay for Nero (you must pay for it), but get angry if you can pay for CDBurnerXP Pro. :roll:

:o I will not use this program anymore. It starts as free and ends with paypal. Fuck this program. :x Admin you can delete me from the forum. LONG LIVE NERO !!!!!!.

Quite ridiculous what you say. At frist, the program starts free and will remain free. Second: The thing what you need to donate for is only a BETA version. The final version will be free for everyone as always.

No, you can clone a CD with or without on the fly.

Sorry but now I am confused...Is there a copy feature in this new version or not? This is kind of a main feature I am looking for. Especially today when my wife needed to copy a cd and I was trying to get her to do it over the phone and I said, "Open up the help file and look for copying cd. " and step 1 was "Rip the songs off the cd" and she did this :lol:

So in other words a simple, I guess simple is all relative since I'm not creating the function, copy cd function would be very nice.

Anywho thanks for the great program and am looking forward to the new release. :D

red

Okay.... :o i had a bad day. I will look forward to the new version. And the nero i use was a nero that followed with my MSI DR-04 DVD burner so i have not payed for it :!: .

I will stay in the forum :oops::wink2:

As far as I know copy CDs is not planned for next major version, but maybe after that

There are still a lot of other important things to do.

I cannot wait until they have clone a Cd as i feature, that would be a dream. Can you convince them to add this feature now flo? :wink2:

Ill be very happy! :roll:

There are many other things which have to be done and I can't promise anything for you :wink2:

But I think sooner or later this is a thing which has to be added.

There are many other things which have to be done and I can't promise anything for you :wink2:

But I think sooner or later this is a thing which has to be added.

I can wait :) The developers work hard for this great (free!) product and i dont want to rush them :?

Because if it was up to me to add this feature or develop this programme.. I wouldnt know the first step :o

Guest Sensemann

Been lurking here for a while and I have to say I love this program - great freeware. Can't wait to see the final version 3.

Btw, regarding the copy function - you can still make an image of a cd and then burn it. takes a bit longer but you get the same result.

I'll try to do a boot (emulate 2,88MB Floppy) DVD and it works perfectly (all other freeware SW I tried can't do this).

I have a little problem.

I can't write a DVD+RW in my liteon 451S, because I recive the messsate that the disc is not writable.