New Major version - 3.0.116

Hm, I think this feature would be really good. Also that you can link ISO files to CDBXPP so that you only have to doubleclick ISO files and then CDBXPP will start and open the ISO burning dialog for this file.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

First of all ... you already know that this is great tool :D Many thanx.

Sugestion: how about to add drag and grop from external applications like explorer, xnview, foobar etc.

Thx.

That does work for me, at least with version 3 and windows explorer.

But it doesn't for me, even with windoze explorer. I've got 2.2.9, so I'm waiting with thrill for v3 :D

PS: Try some other apps and verify that it works, ok :?:

I'm very familiar with video encoding. From KVCD.net (Hydeus) and doom9.org (Asmodeus). I just need sometimes to burn sequence of pictures, and it is easy to select pictures in zB. xnview and drag'n'ndrop them directly to compilation. But as Flo writs v3 already support this.

I'm very familiar with video encoding. From KVCD.net (Hydeus) and doom9.org (Asmodeus). I just need sometimes to burn sequence of pictures, and it is easy to select pictures in zB. xnview and drag'n'ndrop them directly to compilation. But as Flo writs v3 already support this.

No, I did not say that ;)

It only works with my image explorer, but I don#t know if it works with xnview.

No, I did not say that ;)

It only works with my image explorer, but I don#t know if it works with xnview.

O'kay, o'kay :roll:

There is high probability that it will work with external apps :wink:

EDIT: Yes it is working with external applications, even with foobar.

But ... I can't relocate files from previous compilations to zB. different folder. I can only delete and rename them.

Guest burning man

I tried 2.2.9 but got Error 102 as soon as I tried a test write. Other than that it looks pretty good.

If I could get past Error 102, my next concern would be:

I assume you can't create a folder in a session and then drag files into it from anywhere. You have to have the folder and its contents already on the disk exactly like you will want it on the CD. You just drag over the whole folder as is, right?

The final release will take some more time, but the first public beta shouldn't take that long ;)

Public Beta release? Hell yeh! :lol:

I might be ditching nero sooner than i thought.. :)

Hopefully the Public beta will cover those "Unknown error" Issues ive had for so long! So i can get burning :D

Horray! :)

Do you have any idea if the download will be smaller as resolved in a previous thread made by me? :D

Errrr, it should become smaller (although it didn't yet). At least I can ensure you that there will be a better, but much smaller helpfile which reduces the size of setup a bit.

Strange.. I keep getting logged out

Maybe you change your Cookie Settings (I use Firefox and did not have to change anything)?

Errrr, it should become smaller (although it didn't yet). At least I can ensure you that there will be a better, but much smaller helpfile which reduces the size of setup a bit.

Good news :wink2:

Maybe you change your Cookie Settings (I use Firefox and did not have to change anything)?

Its all good, i accidently had clean cache & cookies on closing browser feature (I use Maxthon)