New Major version - 3.0.116

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, who cares about making the installer smaller? I sure don't. My main concern is that the program is able to perform 100% before I would be worried about having a few mb smaller download...but then again I am on cable and large downloads do not concern me much. Anyway, the new v3 is great! I am finally able to burn to +RW discs with no problem at all. Now all I would love to see is UDF support at this point.

By the way, it seems when I burn I am burning multi-session. Is there a way to turn off multi-session burning? I didn't see anything...

At first, the installer _will_ be smller about 5 MB (smaller). Second: UDF support is currently very unlikely and third you can turn of multisession by finalizin the disc in burning dialog.

At first, the installer _will_ be smller about 5 MB (smaller). Second: UDF support is currently very unlikely and third you can turn of multisession by finalizin the disc in burning dialog.

Thanks for the info! No UDF? Oh well, no big deal...still my favorite cd burning app!

Incorrectly shows speed of recording:

recrding DVD disc at 4.1x - in less than 10 minutes. It should says recoding at 8x.

That's odd....it seems that whenever I open up a new complication, the window seems to restore to about half-screen, then maximizes again. Anyone else notice this before? Other than that, I'm a very happy pink marshmellow :)

That's odd....it seems that whenever I open up a new complication, the window seems to restore to about half-screen, then maximizes again. Anyone else notice this before? Other than that, I'm a very happy pink marshmellow :)

As far as I know that is OK since it prevents a GUI bug.

Tomorrow official release? Cool.. will it be avalible via windows update then?

I think the date for Windows Update availability is August 16th. The download via WU should be smaller than the entire thing.

I thought I'd heard somewhere that you'd be able to order a copy on CD for nearly nothing (maybe totally free). But I don't have a link for anything like that (I do have a broadband connection... :lol:)

I think the date for Windows Update availability is August 16th. The download via WU should be smaller than the entire thing.

I don't think update via Windows Update is that much smaller...

I thought I'd heard somewhere that you'd be able to order a copy on CD for nearly nothing (maybe totally free). But I don't have a link for anything like that (I do have a broadband connection... :lol:)

Yes, that is correct. But they are really totally free.

I've expirienced problem with CD-RW with CDburner 3 :(

I'cant burn ISO file. Message - "cd is preparing to write" and then nothing happens...

My recorder is Samsung 204B, cd-RW Esperanza 48x

regards

lokee

Guest dragun

I did send in a donation and I have never been told how to be able to get any other upgrade than what everyone can download.

:D

I went through al the post here and I even took the time to register.

I still don't see what I have to do to get the latest beta though ..

I have Nero, but I find that this program is really very good. I have a feeling I will probably stop using Nero.

:D

This information you c an already find in first post :lol:

This version is only for beta testers available...by the way, I think I have to update this topic anyway.

Guest Donations

I see, so then in the next few posts after the first one, where it says donares are the beta tests, is only for a few then.

I see, well thank you for the information. I won't be bothering you about it again.

Just wait for the final release.