New Major version - 3.0.116

Is "on the fly" the same as "clone a cd"

I hope it is, i'd love that feature.

Write on the fly means ie copy from a cd reader to a cd recorder without storing on harddiskdrive.

Or more simple "on the fly" is "no chache"

I how ever recomend that you don't use "on the fly" on older computers, readers, recorders, since they might need to buffer up first on your harddisk.

RatTwin

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D I am also looking forward to a CD copy function in the future. I would like to thank all the people who contribute to the making of this CDBurnerXP Pro, not because I hate other software companies but because I cant afford software. If I can offer my services in any way please email me. I speak and write in Spanish.

JU3

The program good, but unfortunately incorrectly displays Russian in names of files and names....

Probably it is necessary to correct... And Russian variant would not prevent. The program can quite become a hit in Russia №1

Unclesam, I don't get it. Why would you care for Russia if you are from Ukraine :o

the languages are similar. Moreover, if you remember, sometimes ago there was a country named USSR, which united Russia, Ukraine and many other contemporary independent countries. So I guess that nearly all people in Ukraine speak Russian and many have relatives here.

I don't understand your point of view :roll:

Arghh, you're from Ukraine too :D didn't see it first time.

Let cdburner be an Ukraine hit :wink:

the languages are similar

That is a lie which was created when we were a part of USSR. Our languages are as similar as English and French for example.

I guess that nearly all people in Ukraine speak Russian

Well, actually many people know Russian but not that many speak it. Lots of people (and I am one of them) prefer not to use Russian at all. That is a matter of principle. You would understand it if you knew what kind of country USSR was and what restrictions we had to face.

Flo, I'm very sorry for this offtopic. You see, this problem is very painful for Ukrainians.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi.

How can I test beta versions of Cd Burner?

I'd like to try new features and participate to improve your product.

Thank you.

You have to become a donor. To donate, use the PayPal button on left side of Homepage, below navigation and infobox.

How come I could use it then?

I don't use PayPal nor do I want to. (sponsored by doubleclick.com, fastclick.com, Usave.com, and auction.com)

Guest DReB

Hi I was about to try your soft... but then I saw you were planning on using Microsoft .NET interface in future version.

Too bad, but last time I installed that *&*%&?% .NET on my pc it messed up Windows totally so... no .NET appz on my machine.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you sure that .NET messed up your PC and nothing else?

it depends on if it's the 1.1 or the 2.0 beta version. Personally 2.0 beta is pure crap right now

I'm hoping your not gonna require us to install .NET 2.0 beta :D

• 2 weeks later...

Is .Net required badly? There are two contras:

1. about 10 Mb additional software to install.

2. Compatibility issues. My PC works fine with a lot of programs (ofiice, video capcuring and editing, compilers...) except Net framework installation. NET framework 1.1 installation fais each time I try to install it. So in this case does the program become useless for me and the others with the same problem?

Is .Net required badly? There are two contras:

1. about 10 Mb additional software to install.

This "contra" won#t exist in future and sooner or later you have to do it anyway not only for CDBXPP. But of course you are right, for some others this might be a problem.

2. Compatibility issues. My PC works fine with a lot of programs (ofiice, video capcuring and editing, compilers...) except Net framework installation. NET framework 1.1 installation fais each time I try to install it. So in this case does the program become useless for me and the others with the same problem?

Well, usually .NET should have a quite good compitability since it is supposed to be the future...but if it doesn't work for you I can't help :(