Sign in to follow this  
MC liveD

can't burn audio cd

Hi,

I have 2 PCs. On the first PC XPBurner works very fine. But at the second PC I can't write a audio CD. The Hardware : Teac CDR58S on a Tekram SCSI Card DC-305. Newest Firmware is installed and also aspi layer 4.6. OS is Windows XP with SP2. The Problem is, if I try a audio compilation with XPBurner to burn then freeze my OS after I click the burnbutton. Then I have to reset my PC. Data CDs or Images are possible without problems. Btw with NERO I can burn a audio CD without problems.

THX for your help

The only idea I have at the moment is to uninstall the ASPI drivers or to try our next version as soon as it is released.

Thx, but I tryed it with 4.72, 4.6 and without a aspi layer. Nero I delete also, but nothing is happen. The OS was fresh installed on this old machine and everything works very fine. OK i'm young enough I can wait for the new version (or you give me a betatest and I will response my experience)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.