Sign in to follow this  
davex

Audio CD's >> Audio file length / Fade In-Out / Normalizing

First of all, let me thank you for this great alternative to Nero ! I'm dreaming of being able to simply uninstall Nero of my computer and maybe it's for soon !

Please, can you consider these points in some future release of CDBurnerXP ? In fact, these points are present in Nero Audio features :

1/ While making an audio compilation (Audio CD), it would be nice if we could specify the length (start/end) of an audio file ! I mean create a starting/ending point where we want to ;

2/ In the same idea, having the possibility to have a fade-in/fade-out function for some audio tracks present on the compilation ;

3/ As most of audio tracks haven't been recorded from the same source, some huge volume differences can be heard on some audio files and then on the burned audio CD. I'd like CDBurnerXP having a feature that would calculate before recording the average sound of all tracks to sound nearly the same.

Well, once these features will be enabled on CDBurnerXP, I would be able to say goodbye to this shit (but still needed) of Nero !

THANKS A LOT AND KEEP THE GOOD RELEASES COMING ! :D