Sign in to follow this  
Guest axy

Amazing!

Guest axy

Hi!

I just bought a new SATA drive that was giving me problems with pretty much every software I used, until I accidentally stumbled upon this app. THIS THING IS GREAT! I just wanted to stop by and thank the developers for making such a great program. IMO, it's way better than those solutions that actually ask $50+ for their crap. Props!

Oh, and while I'm at it, I wanted to know if the CDBurnerXP is fully compatible with Vista? And Vista 64-bit?

Thank you so much! :D

Guest axy

The weirdest thing just happened to me. Burned a DVD with three folders I needed to back up, and one folder is "not visible". It WAS burnt, as the size of the DVD confirms it's there, but I can't access it, nor see it. I've tried on several PCs, and none are able to see this folder, but all see that the DVD space was used. What's up with that?