Sign in to follow this  
Guest BennyBeat

I can help with Catala + Spanish Translation... [ver3]

Guest BennyBeat

Hi! My name is Benny... First sorry for my bad english :cry: . I'm from Andorra and here we speak Catalan (Català) and Spanish also... Congratulations for CDBurner XP, is a very cool program (and freeware too :D ) but, when would be possible to make a multilanguage version??? Would you like to let me help you??? I could translate your program and the help text from English to Català and Spanish if you want :wink: ...

I have one more question (sorry if this question is not in the right forum :oops: ) I'm a graphic designer too (and Deejay, but i think you won't need a Deejay, hum??? :P ) Is possible to make Skins for CDBurner XP??? (if it's possible) How can I ??? For more information feel free to contact me in: bennybeat(at)hotmail(dot)com

See you soon in a next version!!!

We don't know yet when a multilanguage version will be done, but we won't mind if you help translating then ;-)

CDBXPP is not skinnable at the moment, and if I think if this feature will be included at all, this won't happen in near future.

Hi! My name is Benny... First sorry for my bad english :cry: . I'm from Andorra and here we speak Catalan (Català) and Spanish also... Congratulations for CDBurner XP, is a very cool program (and freeware too :D ) but, when would be possible to make a multilanguage version??? Would you like to let me help you??? I could translate your program and the help text from English to Català and Spanish if you want :wink: ...

Multi language is a priority which we will focus on after completing(ie get it out of beta stage) CDburnerXP 3 and of course we will need help once its implemented to make the translations :)

I have one more question (sorry if this question is not in the right forum :oops: ) I'm a graphic designer too (and Deejay, but i think you won't need a Deejay, hum??? :P ) Is possible to make Skins for CDBurner XP??? (if it's possible) How can I ??? For more information feel free to contact me in: bennybeat(at)hotmail(dot)com

See you soon in a next version!!!

Sorry skins won't be happening in a near future since I feel we have more important issues/features to focus on...as for multi language for example.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.