Sign in to follow this  
floele

CDBurnerXP 4.0.024.439

Hi everyone.

We just released CDBurnerXP 4.0.024.439 which has a couple of nice additions and a couple important bug fixes. More infos in the changelog.

Again, thanks to Nucleo - this time for a nice new setup icon :)

Having been through numerous German translators, this version should finally offer a decent quality of translation. I hope that he won't leave us too soon :)

Guest Technics

Hi! I have a problem with new version of CDBurnerXP when I work (Write or Erase on LG GSA-H55N) with any from my four disc TDK DVD+RW 4x:

- Could not write to Disk (LBA: 733056 Length: 32). Power On, Reset, or Bus Device Reset Occurred. -0x062900

With previous version - ALL OK!? Can you this correct?

no instalator, only new files in automatic update, to catalog programs files/cdburnerxp

Actually, the set of changed files would not be much smaller than all files. Thus: No.

Hi all,

great program, but with the latest version I have troubles in burning audio CDs. Local buffering seems not to work anymore and the result is some "drops" in the audio tracks. Can someone confirm that? In version 4.9.022.370 I didn't have this problem.

Hi

I have just come across your software today and have to say it is very professional both in its appearance and operation. I have always been a keen Nero user but could well be tempted to stay with your software. Yet its free (WOW).

My only initial first critism is that when I asked the software to make a data file, using software I had downloaded from the net, it took alot longer than Nero to read the files, but nevertheless it did the job of burning the CD efficiently.

Well done on creating a superb free software package, I strongly believe this software is good enough to be bundled with every new PC, instead of that Roxio half cooked package that constantly asks for you to buy an upgrade version.

Absolutely Brilliant.

Thanks.

PC Doctor Dave

What do you mean with "read the files" exactly? Possibly there is room for improvement.

Please don't mis-understand me, your software is excellent.

when you write out a DATA DVD and choose your files to write to the disc, the progress bar at the bottom takes somewhat longer than Nero to compile the list, especially when writing out 4gb worth of DATA.

Having said this, saving £50 is probably well, much better in your pocket than spending the money on NERO, just to have something that runs a little faster.

Your software is excellent and it was only a minor critism.

OK, just wanted to know that it is not annoyingly slow. Actually, I'm currently reworking that part of CDBXP, so possibly it's faster in the next version.

Guest Oscar

Hi:

Probably most of you know how to do this, but PLEASE, I really need to change some CCD image label and I'm looking for a program capable for doing it. I already tried Alcohol, CloneCD, etc... But no one of those gives me the options for changing the CCD file label shown when mounted.

Example, I mount some .CCD, .SUB, .IMG file to the "G:/" unit with Daemon tools, it show "G:/OSCAR_EP" I want to change that "OSCAR_EP" to other label without affecting all the data, specially the .SUB data because this CD comes with audio tracks, etc...

Somebody knows? Please... I've already tried too converting to ISO, renaming the ISO and again convert it to .CCD, .IMG and .SUB... Please if somebody has the answer, write me to the mail: oscar_encinas_pattzy@hotmail.com I'm desperated!

Guest browniewife

when i tried to open this app. it say not a valid win 32 app. it want let me use it. can any one help with this problem? i am running windows xp

Guest Ole2

Hi

I can't find any information regarding support for OS.

Does CDBurnerXP also work in Vista? What about previous version i.e. 98, 2000?

If i missed the page with this info, could somebody please make a link to the appropriate page.

Thank you

Guest Big Poppa

Does the latest version support Blu-Ray? Also, is it possible to make an ISO image of a Blu-Ray disc and then convert to HD-DVD?