Sign in to follow this  
DexTech

CDBurnerXP - Great Freeware

Hey Developers

I am a and have been a Computer Technician for over 10 years now. I have always been an avid supporter of people that take thee Initiative to developing great software. When I found this site I was a bit sceptical about the application and its abilities on a market that already has a good selection of software. After testing the software and putting it through the loops I must say this has to be one of the best Freeware pieces of software out there.

As it stands right now every system that requires burning software leaves here with CDBurnerXP loaded on it. Our customers also agree with us about how great this piece of software is. We get a lot of feedback from our customers about our services and one thing that we hear from time to time is how easy it is to burn using CDBurnerXP. There are a number of programs out there that are to advanced for your basic computer user of today. So this software is in our books exactly what the computer doctor ordered.

Thanks again for a great job on making this software and keeping it upto date. You will be seeing a donation from us soon.

Keep up the great work!!