[C] No question-dialog on startup, please :-)

Sorry if this request has been asked times before, but I'm useing CDBXP (and InfraRecorder) only for a few days, since my new PC's hardware is no more supported by good old Nero 5.5 :-)

whenever I start some software I really HATE questions about my intentions what I want to do, except for the first time I start a new software. On the 2nd time I start the new software, I don't want to be asked again.

So I would really like VERY MUCH a settings-option to switch off that stupid and boring question-dialog when starting CDBXP!

Sorry for sounding harsh!

Many Thanks to all programmers working on CDBXP for their excellent work!

Best Regards and Wishes from Bavaria!

I instead would suggest that after having clicked OK in the "disc writing complete" dialog, the burning settings dialog closes instead of remaining there (it's useless after having already burned the disc).

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TamásD

"disc writing complete" dialog, the burning settings dialog closes instead of remaining there"

It is confusing that after successfuly writing a DVD, my only option (apart from the red x) to close the burning settings window is by the button Cancel - as if something would be wrong. It could be changed to Close or something.