Sign in to follow this  
superichy

[C] AUDIO PLAYER (Entire list)

Hi Developer... I just wanted to ask you for a "one feature" more if it's possible:

I'd need that the Audio Player of CDBurnerXP were able to play the song's list complete before burning... Because I think a lot of people like me, sometimes download each file "individual", and before recording, you must listen to them, for the possible errors that they could have...

What do you think?

PS: I don't want to use the CDBurnerXP as a media player, I really do need the feature for that cuestion above,

congratulations and thank you for your time,

Richy C@nello - Argentine

superichy@gmail.com

Hi Marco, thanks for response. The new feature was already added and is working fine on the latest CDBurnerXP release,

you just have to drag and drop all the files over the player..

Regards,

Richy

Hi Marco, thanks for response. The new feature was already added and...

Hello again: as I said... The feature is already ready :)

The only question I have is:

• If I drag and drop all the selected files over the Audio Player: I just listen to the first one, then it stops playing?

• If I select all the files of the filelist, then right button => play files: Perfect. I can listen to all the tracks one after another.

Thanks 4 all, regards,

Richy