Sign in to follow this  
sasanf

Dual Burn

If at all possible, can the functionality of burning a compilation to two CDs or DVDs at the same time be added. It doesn't seem like a feature that would be used a lot but in fact many businesses need this functionality. We are forced to use Nero 5.5 because nothing else has this functionality. We create CDs or DVDs for our customers (a primary and secondary) and utilize the dual burn feature of Nero every day. If this functionality got added, I would work to get the company I work for to make a donation. How big of a donation, I don't know. But I would work as hard as I can to emphasize how important CDBurnerXPPRO is to our business. Right now we use it but since it doesn't have dual burn functionality we are still having to use Nero and still having to buy lic of Nero each time a new user needs the functionality. Thanks for the consideration.