Sign in to follow this  
mikejpgelec

Lightscribe

Guest strict

that is helpfull thank you for the tip. i didnt realize where the #1 was coming from. My problem still exists though.

I have more data than what will fit on that single 24 character line. 24 characters is not a lot of data. after 24 characters the words go off the CD. this sucks! now i have to use another program to do this. what sucks more is other lightscribe programs either cost money, suck, or suck and cost money. lightscribe saves me so much time as i am constantly burning cds for my clients, throwing a quick label on there so i know who it goes to and they know what is on it. cdburner pro also saves me time and money for all the reasons we love cdburner pro.

i would like to make additional lightscribe labeling features an official feature request!

just being able to change the font size would do the trick.

adding more data entry lines would be helpfull.

being able to add my company logo to the top of the cd would be super spiffy.

if you see value in this request please post your support!

thanks!