Sign in to follow this  
rayblasdel

Issues with UI

I just installed the latest version of CDBurner on my laptop. Something I do every time I do a clean OS install.

The problem: The UI is slow. I mean painfully slow. Like I registered for this forum, searched through the posts, wrote this post and it is still loading. (Thrid Attempt) If I give it about 5 to 10 minutes the program loads, but then there is an issue with extreme lag. 30 seconds to open a menu, another 5 minutes to load the burn ISO dialog box. In then end it usually crashes from me clicking the program too much and vista asking if the program is actually doing anything. I can't really test to see if it can burn anything as I'm not really patent enough to wait 30 minutes to load a program.

It recognizes my drive, and I've burn using CDBurner from this computer for over a year. The only real change this time around has been the upgrade to Windows Vista SP1.