Sign in to follow this  
fredthompson

Req: Add file system drop menu to middle bar

There is empty space in the horizontal middle divider which has buttons for burn, erase, clear, etc. Well, there's space if the window is an appreciable size...

Would you please add a drop down menu for the file system type to the right of the burner selection menu? Maybe it's just me but I find I'll forget it's set for UDF which is normally fine but some simple audio CD players won't accept it. My car's player is like that. It will accept MP3s in ISO9660/UDF/Joliet but won't recognize UDF-only discs. Some DVD players have similar challenges.

I find I'll forget it's set ... ISO9660/UDF/Joliet

Actually the program remembers the last used settings including format, so if you set the format you want, there shall not be any problem later.

@hephaestusp , I said the problem IS the stickiness of the setting as there is no visible indicator other then in the menu.

I hadn't thought about the vertical layout. It's awkward for long paths so I don't use it.

there is no visible indicator other then in the menu.

On the bottom of the window (left side), the format is always displayed, giving you the indication you need.

diskformatai6.th.jpg

By the way sorry if I misunderstood, what you said.

Oh, you're right. Thanks for pointing that out.

I tend to not see that part of the display because the color scheme has too low a contrast for text. Black on a dark green or blue background is not easily visible, kind of like yellow and white. love this app, though.