Sign in to follow this  
wheeler53

Danish translation

Hi Flo.

I have done a litte bit of updating to the Danish translation. But when I try to upload it, I get the message: invalid password :o Is the password not valid for more than 1 upload? :?

wheeler53

Maybe i'll try again. I have tryed to give the resx file a version number, but I can't! (I'm not a programmer!). Something else: I was trying to download the new Beta: download/file.php?id=412. I doesn't get the setup.exe but , as the link says, a php file! And it wont open! What to do?

You don't need to give a version number, my script will do that for you.

Regarding the download: You should try a better browser ;)

In any case Firefox works fine, but the latest IE should do as well.

Hi Flo.

I have tried to update 3 times. This is the mess. I got every time.:

...so apparently we messed up badly. There is nothing you can do about it, but the error has been logged and will be fixed as soon as possible.

As greater satisfaction for you, we'll show the error details below so that you maybe can conclude what has gone wrong from this information.

120@/srv/www/vhosts/cdburnerxp.se/htdocs/includes/dbconn.inc.php

A database error occured. Details below:

a:6:{i:0;s:6:"mysqli";i:1;s:7:"EXECUTE";i:2;i:1054;i:3;s:40:"Unknown column 'updated' in 'field list'";i:4;s:121:"UPDATE trans_lang SET updated = 0, Last_change = 1209998345, file = 'Strings.da-DK.resx' WHERE lang_name = 'Danish da-DK'";i:5;b:0;}

Wheeler53

OK succes this time!

Please tell me, is the newest language file (working on it) also to be used in earlier versions like 4.0.024.439? Or only for the newest Beta ver. (559)

A question: What do you mean by this string: Splitting Cue Sheet. I'm not sure how to translate it, I can't figure it out!!

Hi Flo Thanx for the explanation!

So the new lang. file is not to upload and use before ver. 559 is final released?

May I suggest that you tell what version the lang. file is for! On the site. If someone download the lang. file as it is now, and think it is good for ver. 439. It will as you say, maybe not work ok!

Hi Flo!

After tranlating the latest lang. file, I just want to ask this: Why can this not be translated? Looks stupid in the danish translation!

"New compilation" is a user defined setting, and thus cannot be translated.

The latter one can be translated, and if it doesn't show, make sure that it's included in your file.

Hi Flo!

I can't find the string containing the text Action selection Is there a newer file that I have missed?

Website translation to danish done!

wheeler53

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.