Sign in to follow this  
nathan

DRM free and replaygain

are there DRM free download sites that are available to Canada?

Regarding replaygain, what's the difference between Track gain and Album gain?

the reason I ask is because when I used Track gain, all my songs were given an extra 2 seconds which made my cd almost impossible to burn. You mentioned that I should use Album gain, but I want all the songs the same volume so that might not work.

I also tried your link to DRM free music and the link I used did not offer services to Canada.

Isn't 2 seconds the gap between tracks? Did you forget to remove it? I don't understand why it should add 2 seconds to the track since an audio track is PCM. No data metadata etc there.

does your cdburner application have a reliable replaygain function yet? Cause if it does, then maybe I'll just start using that.

But again, I need to find DRM free music available to Canada, otherwise I won't be able to use any replaygain at all. If anyone has any suggestions, t'would be mucho appreciatedo

Nope. CDBXP will never analyse your files, but in future versions it will do the necessary volumne adjustments if RG info is available.