Sign in to follow this  
PeterJ

CD XP Won't Finish

I have had a number of problems getting the programme to work properly and managed to sort most of them out. I am by no means a "power" computer user. I find this programme very well laid out and easy to use. Congratulations to whoever designed it. I am running windows xp home. The CD drive is HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC4481B. I downloaded the latest version of CDXP.

The problem is this: it burned the cd but the final window did not close and the cd did not eject even though this option had been selected. On previous attempts to do something with this window the programme locked up. The sollution that worked with out crashing was to eject the cd and then close the programme. Part of the sollution to previous problems may have been downloading and installing the .net3 service pack. I really like this programme and would appreciate any help in sorting out these minor bugs.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.