Sign in to follow this  

Copy CD

Hi,

i tried to copy an audio cd but i couldn't find anything like 'Copy CD' or something, i had to rip the cd to my hdd and burn the ripped files... am i just to stupid to find the right option for copying a cd or is it not possible?

It worked well to burn the cd by ripping all the files first, but it would be easyer if you could choose 'copy' in such a case i think - can somebody tell me if this is possible and if it is where to find the right option?

Guest tester

i am "testing" the new version 4.0.0.13.220 and i am looking for the function "cd copy". i want to create copies from a data cd but i can't find a appropiate function...

How does it work ??

Thanks a lot.

Check the file menu.

Sorry for asking, but i've check the file menu and what i'm getting is:

- Save compilation as ISO file...

- Burn disc from ISO file...

- Video DVD layout...

- Copy ISO disc...

- Convert ISO image...

Am I missing something cos' I don't see a 1:1 copy feature.

I'm using CDBurnerXP v4.0.012.220

What about the Copy entry before the last one? And no, we won't have a 1:1/clone etc. copy feature, since this would usually require bypassing copy protections or the like.

Guest tester

thanks for the reply - i already found this option "copy ISO" - but i thought, that the announced copy function will be a 1:1 copy function like nero does.

does your last entry mean, that this kind of copy will be never integrated in your software or is it a question of time...???

Thanks