Sign in to follow this  
floele

Translations about to be dropped

Hi everyone.

Currently, the following translations are lacking maintenance and thus are likely to be excluded from the next release:

- Slovenian sl-SI (last update Nov 07)

- Turkish tr-TR (last update Oct 07)

Additional to that, the following translations seem a little out of date:

- Czech cs-CZ (March 08)

- Hebrew he-IL (March 08)

- Portuguese pt-PT (March 08)

- Slovak sk-SK (March 08)

- Swedish sv-SE (March 08)

March 08 might not exactly sound old, but due to the huge amount of changes in the next version it won't look pretty.

Please let me know if you can help with any of the translations mentioned above. Get started at http://cdburnerxp.se/translations :)

why not drop english too, it lies and wastes time, why tell someone how to use a feature it dosent have.... yet wankers!

Ok you are definitely pissed-off, but why? What is the feature you are talking about? Let us help you...

Guest RU

btw, recently I try to burn DVD-R and can't: media unsupported.

Model Optiarc DVD RW AD-7203S

Interface IDE ATAPI

WInXP SP2 rus

this sux and doesnt even work i hate bullshit sites like this

why not drop english too, it lies and wastes time, why tell someone how to use a feature it dosent have.... yet wankers!

First of all patience! I can't comprehend why you are attacking everything/one!

Nobody forced you to check this site, or use the program, or pay anything for it, or ... ... ...

You should actually be thankful to those who, WITHOUT ANY GAIN devote their time to this program. Imagine that they provide a free tool for YOU to do your work. If you don't like it DON'T USE IT.

Now except this latent hostility towards, erhhh, everyone, this program does work. All programs have bugs and the programmers works to fix them.

If you don't have the skills needed to solve the problems you are facing (with CDBurnerXP OR ANY OTHER KIND), post here and many people will try to help you, without asking anything in return, but to be kind. You should also try that yourself.

Regards.

Hi Flo, the following isn't an error message, is it? =>

"The language files are UTF-8 encoded, avoid manual editing if You are not sure that your editor supports UTF-8

Syntax for \ are \\ and for line feed type \n in single line edit fields"

I see that on each page which I click on "Show missing" (while looking for some spanish string not translated yet)

Thanks - Regards,

Richy,

PS: The CDBXP es_es translation file was updated too ;-)

Guest Oki doki
Idiot.

Not me.

Iam realy imprest of you, and excuse my english. The softwere are 10 classes over everything, but please dont send me all your message and staff. Nobody will or can harm you ;)

Astair

Guest Eyael

Just to say I read these posts by curiosity and found all those insulting posts. I think you are being very kind and polite to these people who don't even need your attention. If they can't respect your work and be polite, can't you just suppress their posts ? It is really pointless to post in forum so say things like that especially since this software is FREE. This was meant to be a little word of encouragement to you and as a testimonial that some people care and appreciate :)

Keep up the good work !