Sign in to follow this  
bamygirl

Need some help!!

I am a court reporter and have recently started using an Olympus digital recorder for recording my court proceedings. I have bunches of dss files now on my computer and need to back them up...Don't want to sound stupid, but I just started using Win XP. I need to know the "Hooked On Phonics" explanation of how I would use CDburner XP pro to go about backing up all of those digital voice recording files. I am somewhat computer literate, but this is all new to me...I also have some in the windows media format. Do I make an audio CD or data or what????? Please help!

bamygirl@yahoo.com

If this data is critically important to you, then you should consider investing in an external hard disk for backup, which you should then keep stored in a safe place away from your computer.