Sign in to follow this  
hephaestusp

ABOUT THE HELP FILE.

http://www.cdburnerxp.se/help/Intro/faq

For the past two weeks I've been working on the help file. I've updated most of the old topics and I am beginning additions to it. (Flo has the last say on these). I am posting here for two reasons:

1. What would you like to see in the Help file? i.e. Where do you need more help?

2. This topic is created to help me make a complete and accurate Help File. If you find anything wrong, or not clearly presented, tell me.

PLEASE BE BRIEF

Also the help file is updated to the latest available beta, so we don't make changes after it is made public. So some changes of what you are used to are to be anticipated. Please don't convert this topic to a beta discussion.

Guest handybill

I have used NERO to burn CDs and DVD since it came out and loved it. I am still running Win2000 SP4. Recently evrytime I tried to burn, both burners would crash. A techie I know suggested CDBurner XP PRO. I love it...simple, quick, efficient...BUT it does not support by DVD (Cyberhome) and I cannot seem to add to a particular folder burned prior.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.

handywork@bellsouth.net

I have used NERO to burn CDs and DVD since it came out and loved it. I am still running Win2000 SP4. Recently evrytime I tried to burn, both burners would crash. A techie I know suggested CDBurner XP PRO. I love it...simple, quick, efficient...BUT it does not support by DVD (Cyberhome) and I cannot seem to add to a particular folder burned prior.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.

handywork@bellsouth.net

Try UDF filesystem for your DVD (Disc->Filesystem->UDF).

When burning for the first time http://www.cdburnerxp.se/help//Appendices/burnoptions, check SAO and uncheck finalize disc. Then when burning again for multisession discs choose Disc → Import session.

If you have the latest beta http://www.cdburnerxp.se/help/Data/compiledata.

New start page of the help file, as of yesterday. http://www.cdburnerxp.se/help/ :It shows the startup screen (both old and new) and its "interactive", for lack of a better term (or clicable), guiding you to the topic related to the option you select. Today I will begin to update the last 2 pages left outdated, or unfinished. So within a couple days or so it will be finished...

Keep up the good work!!

BTW: the link to Copy disc at the start page isn't right I think?! Also the link to FAQ (at the bottom) isn't right.

Thank you for your feedback and your comment... :)

BTW: the link to Copy disc at the start page isn't right I think?!

On the Copy disc you have to click the buttons (Copy Audio or Copy Data) on the right of the rectangle, as you would on the program. That is why it has a different color than the other selections (only on the help file).

Also the link to FAQ (at the bottom) isn't right.

You were right about that. Its fixed now.

You are right on that, but I had to leave that part (image) unlinked because if someone didn't notice the buttons on the right he would have been redirected to one of the two options. An intermediate page would also be redundant.

Thanks again. I've been waiting someone to comment quite some time now...