[C] ISO burning: verify option

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Joseph Guadagno

I would also recommend to add a burn count to this dialog box. So you can indicate how may discs to burn.

• 1 month later...

The "verify data after burning an ISO file" gets my vote! Is there a reason why after all this time it's still not an option (some other free burners do have it). Would think that if it is possible when burning data it should be possible when burning an image :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree:

+1 for "verify option for burning from ISO image"

+1 for "option to burn multiple disks"

I actually contributed for this software because it was so good Unfortunately, It doesn't work on my new PC. (But that's a different story :-)

I agree as well. You should always have the option of verifying after a burn. I still have to use ImgBurn until that capability is added.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm installing it now. Exactly what I needed that CDBurnerXP lacked: Burn multiple copies and verify. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...