Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nick Sears

Reduce button and bottom bar sizes to improve screen space

Guest Nick Sears

I've compared Nero, Deep Burner, Amazing CD/DVD Burner and CDBurner XP is recent DVD compilation creation and writing tests. I've observed CDBurnerXP to be quite useful and rivalling Nero and also noticed that the usuability of CDBurnerXP could greatly be improved if

i> the centrally located bar could be reduced in size / removed via a used option for users who prefer the dropdown menu.

ii> the bottom bar indicating compilation size is reduced.

I agree. This is quite a problem on 17 inch screens. I'm using ver 3. I'd like the option to totally remove the burn/clear bar as I accidentally clear my CD sometimes. (A warning would be helpful here.)

Also, the capacity bar really doesn't need to be that big. Every mm of space is important in a top bottom 2 pane explorer like setup.

Guest JosephM

Yepp. I find the disk usage bar a little oversized at times. A user option to set the bar size would be good.

Guest Eva

This is regarding the burn/clear extra toolbar in the center. I'm using ver 3 and there's an option under View in the menu to hide the extra toolbar.

I agree with Joseph i.e. the problem is really pronounced in smalls screens with the size meter takes a lot of usuable area. I disable the extra toolbar and yet, I don't feel comfortable at times with the space.

I guess Flo will keep it in mind :).