Sign in to follow this  
andjoys

dxp axp

What does the option in the setup "Associate data (.dxp) and audio (.axp) compilation files with CDBurnerXP" mean?

All I am looking for is a program that will write data files to DVD on Vista so I can easily back-up my data. Nothing else.

Thanks.

Thanks. My first DVD burned just fine...a first since getting Vista.

Does CDBurnerXP have an option to make multiple copies (ie multiple CD's) of the same contents?

Guest deadtender

I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong area. I need to ask a question and I'm not sure where to go to ask it. My question is this: Is there a way to edit the start/finish times of a song downloaded to your computer before you burn it? I used Nero (got erased by accident) and most of the songs I burn are from live shows (Grateful Dead), and I'm not wanting to burn the tuning or crowd noise between songs. I'm not sure if I'll be able to find my way back here (old hippy that isn't sure how to use computers yet lol), so if you'll be so kind as to email me with your answer(s): deadtender@yahoo.com.

Thanks so much and remember....If you get confused, listen to the music play!!

There is no "automated" way to create multiple copies yet.

Neither is there a way to edit audio tracks, you might want to check Audacity.