Hello,

I'm trying to burn some DVD's with some avi files to see on my xbox using XBox Media Center (an homebrew software).

I've tried several settings but with no success, I also read that the xbox odd can only read UDF 1.02 so I've tried setting ISO level to 1 but still no changes.

The error i get on the xbox is "The path is not found or invalid".

Did anyone get accross this? Know which settings to choose?

Best regards, tehCORE

• 1 month later...

I've got this exact same problem attempting to burn a data DVD for use with XBMC, "The path is not found or invalid"

Did some experimenting, XMBC can read all formats, includs the default burn mode in CDBurnerXP, ISO9660/UDF/Joliet.

I've tracked it down to how much data is burnt to the disc. Anything under 2Gb in total data (multiple folders, no file larger than 800mb) is OK. Once I burn 3 or more movies to a disc (> 2gb) I get the above error.

Can anyone make sense of this and provide a solution ?

Unfortunately, I don't know this XBox-thing. Couldn't it be in fact an intentional limitation? Maybe it doesn't want you to play self-made video DVDs (that is, not bought) with high quality (that is, high size). Nowadays anything seems possible.

Im also having problems burning any DVD bigger than 2GB with ISO9660/UDF/Joliet. SO far the only format that XBMC reads wiithout problems is the ISO9660 Level 1. Then again ther name of my files change thanks to the restrictions of that format.

Thanks in advance for anyhelp on this matter.

Im also having problems burning any DVD bigger than 2GB with ISO9660/UDF/Joliet. SO far the only format that XBMC reads wiithout problems is the ISO9660 Level 1. Then again ther name of my files change thanks to the restrictions of that format.

Thanks in advance for anyhelp on this matter.

can ur xbox read iso9660 level1 dvds >2gb?

• 3 months later...
Guest pioneer5555

I have had the same problem. I have tried all different combinations of settings for CDburnerXP but I couldn't get a successful disk. I used the program burn4free on a friends computer and it worked. For some reason burn4free freezes up at the install on my computer. I couldn't tell you the settings exactly, just that they were default settings.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem and would be so incredibly grateful if some kind of fix was offered. I could understand if this was not at the top of the priority list, though. Currently I have to use deep burner if I want to burn a DVD over 2gb for Xbox Media Center.

• 6 months later...
Guest SomeGuy

Thread bump to note that even with the latest version 2.2.4.1351 of CDBurnerXP this problem still exists. Seems a little riduclous that this hasn't been corrected yet as it's widely experienced. Every other app I've tried to burn DVD's works fine. Doesn't inspire a whole lot of confidence in trusting that this app isn't going to corrupt something.

• 9 months later...
Guest typedink

Did this ever get resolved? This use to work fine, and I've made about 6 coasters now trying to burn a data disc for my xbox to read. I updated to the latest version in case it was that, but still wont. Its a shame because this is my favorite disc burning program.