Sign in to follow this  
Guest xost999

Licensing

Guest xost999

Hello.

I've got a question - can i use this programm in organisation.Not to sell it. Only for burn disc with any information. Not for personal use...

Guest Sunny Yip

May I know if it is still OK for me to use in company if you've changed using the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales license?

"Non-Commercial" means "not primarily intended for or directed towards commercial advantage or private monetary compensation". The exchange of the Work for other copyrighted works by means of digital file-sharing or otherwise shall not be considered to be intended for or directed towards commercial advantage or private monetary compensation, provided there is no payment of any monetary compensation in connection with the exchange of copyrighted works.

As far as I am concerned, this only says that you can't sell the program. So you can use the program, wherever you work.

Basically, I'd say that it is not, but if you ask, you'll get the permission from the author, because currently this part's purpose is that you cannot sell it.