Sign in to follow this  
floele

CDBurnerXP 4.1.1.659

Hi everyone.

Finally we've got the new release ready. However, I'm sorry to say that I have not yet been able to fix all bugs I wanted to fix. Thus there'll be a couple of more releases coming, hopefully at a better pace. So far, have fun with the new features :)

And btw, we are no longer using donations to finance CDBurnerXP, but a couple of ads from Google and Amazon instead. So if you want to support us, preferably you buy stuff from Amazon coming from our website (links are located at the top right in the menu and in the sidebar on the left). If all goes well, this allows me to devote much more time to CDBurnerXP which will greatly help to improve CDBurnerXP's overall quality.

Thanks for your support.

i got a crash under x64 vista with sp1. i have installed the new version and the popup with the language "deutschland" will come. after i press ok i got the new window with the selection and the error window but i cannot send it and not close the other one :(

2106ef3.th.jpg

If you are interested, I could provide you with a debug version that would possibly output some more information. Please contact me per mail in this case. Thanks.

Guest Gloaming

Vista 64 without SP1, same problem.

Won't start with other languages either.

Guest Guest

Have exactly the same problem with Windows XP 64 (Service Pack 2).

I hope it will be fixed soon, CDBurnerXP is a cool program ^^

Guest Victor Shakapopulis

Good work, Flo. But, is there any chance of getting the large icon put back in? The lo-rez icon looks horrible in my dock.

Keep up the good work.

Guest john959

thanks for this freeware program

this release seems fast and it works perfectly to me

thanks

Guest Rarst

4.1.1.660 Tried to burn DVD-R, got following error on start of burn

---------------------------

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\cdbxpp.exe

R6025

- pure virtual function call

App crashed, disk died. Previous version was working ok.

Guest wrguest

Great. I love new colors (and ISO extension icon), new Action Selectio dialog (though it can be higher so no scrollbar would appear). And it finally remembers the last ISO path:)

Guest stan

Hi, 4.1.1.660 can´t copy audio CD from one source drive to another traget drive.

Guest volkan

thanks for this freeware program

this release seems fast and it works perfectly to me

thanks

If you are interested, I could provide you with a debug version that would possibly output some more information. Please contact me per mail in this case. Thanks.

Guest vincepiche@hotmail.com

Great program !

One option that would be nice would be to have the option to hide system files.

Kids sure like to drag files around :)

Guest Алькор

Добрый день! Я тут один из России? :-) Программа очень хорошая. И последнее обновление мне очень понравилось. В процессе работы, если будут возникать какие-либо советы по усовершенствованию Вашей программы, я буду писать их здесь. Ваша программа настолько мне понравилась, что я перестал пользоваться Nero! И всем друзьям я советую вашу программу! Замечательная.

А теперь, ошибки в программе:

и в старой версии и в новой, при записи проекта данных (простые файлы, музыка, видео, картинки) на DVD-R или DVD-RW запись диска на любой скорости (2, 4, 8) происходит около 1 часа. В чем причина? Другие программы записывали диск с такими же данными на том же компьютере около 10 минут.

Good day! I then one of Russia? :-)

The program is very good. And the latest update me very upset. In the process, will arise if any tips on how to improve your program, I will write them here.

Your program is so fascinated me that I no longer enjoy Nero! And all the friends I advise your program! Wonderful.

And now, errors in the program:

and the old version and a new recording project data (simple files, music, video, pictures) on DVD-R or DVD-RW disc recording at any speed (2, 4, 8) occurs approximately 1 hour.

Why?

Other programs recorded disc with the same data on the same machine for about 10 minutes.

Guest Prasanth Kumar.S

Very Good Software. This 2 MB program does the work of the half a GB Nero neatly, very neatly. I never again want to use Nero and have un-installed Nero.

Guest rgourlay@nb.sympatico.ca

HI RGOURLAY HERE

I have used CDBURNERXP before however I have a new challenge for you I bought a new small boom box that will play mp3 CDS, a USB drive and SD memory stick made by Durabrand a Walmart store purchase, My porblem is that I ned a program that will allow me to rip the music to mp3 and shuffle the music so that I can copy to the stick and usb and have them still shuffled. I can use Itunes to put the music there but the shuffle does not accompany it. Media player puts them in folders as seperate albums not workable help ?

Guest gregiski@aol.com

Hello,

I am going to have to reformat my HDD.

In preparation,

I have burned my "my docs" files to cd, but spent ALL DAY Sun. trying to get my pics to copy onto a cd using the Nero. Nero is a PAIN in the A_ _!!!

My cd player is working; I tried an music cd and a typing tutorial cd just to make sure.

When I put the cd-r disc in to burn the pics, all it would do is hum and never complete the process. Sometimes my 'E' drive could/would not recognize there was a disc in it.

Is ther anything special I have to do to burn pics?

Some of the pics are irreplaceable and I need to back them up anyway.

Thanks in Advance, Greg Iski (Grafton, OH)

Guest jozsef.szabo
4.1.1.660 Tried to burn DVD-R, got following error on start of burn

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\cdbxpp.exe

R6025

- pure virtual function call

App crashed, disk died. Previous version was working ok.