Sign in to follow this  
Billm99

[C] Crash on Startup Vista64 ultimate

I had the 4.0.024.439 version of this software running great. Somewhere down the line it started getting errors when writing to a CD. I used the integrated Vista64 writer to create a CD with no problem so I know it's not the hardware.

I noticed that there was a new version out so I installed the 4.1.1.659 When I launch it it asks for the default language and when I select it, I get a crash report screen that just hangs there. Buttons don't work, can't move the window it just hangs there. The menu dialog also pos up. I can select stuff from it and move it around but I'm not sure it's really working. I have to kill the crash report screen with task manager and the both the menu and crash screen terminate.

I've seen lots of Vista64 folks recommend CDBurner and I had it running great for a long time. I'm wondering if a Vista update trashed it somehow.

Can you let me know if there are any issues with this running on Vista64 w/latest patches?

Thanks for any help!!

Didin't even see the 660 version on the site, but it worked like a charm!! All is well.

Thanks for the help and for providing such a great piece of software!!

I'm having the same problem like Billm99, but I'm using XP 64bit with SP2(with latest MS patches) and the latest version of program(660 version).

In windows xp with sp3 program works ok.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.